PSSST... Get 20% OFF 1st Order

VIP – Finish Setting Up Your Account

Please take a minute and fill out the required forms below. We tried to make them super easy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to shoot us an email at or click the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner.

Don’t worry! You can still use your link without completing this form. We will need this info in order to send you commission check(s) and your monthly discount code.

You should receive an email with your first discount code within 1 to 2 business days.




Please send a copy of your drivers license or state issued ID along with the completed tax form below to

In the subject line please include the following: Big Kizzy Influencer Application P3

1. Copy of Drivers License or State Issued ID 

2. 1099 Tax Form

In order to receive payment we are legally required by the IRS to have a W9 form on file. You will receive a 1099-MISC form (kinda like a W2) from us at the end of the year. This will include a breakdown of the earnings you received during the year – you will need this to file your taxes. We do not withhold any taxes from payments made through our Big Kizzy Influencer Program.

Form Directions 

Click 1099 Tax Form
– This will take you to the 1099 Tax Form on the IRS website
– Fill out the form
– When completed – right click and choose “save as”
– Save as “1099 Last Name First Name”
– Email the completed 1099 and a copy of your drivers license to



What is a 1099 

From Turbo Tax Website: If you are a worker earning a salary or wage, your employer reports your annual earnings at year-end on Form W-2. However, if you are an independent contractor or self-employed you will receive a Form 1099-MISC from each client that pays you at least $600 during the tax year.

For example, if you are a freelance writer, consultant or artist, you hire yourself out to individuals or companies on a contract basis. The income you receive from each job you take should be reported to you on Form 1099-MISC. When you prepare your tax return, the IRS requires you to report all of this income and pay income tax on it.